Selling Quality Handmade Baby Items

My name is JoAnne, and I am selling my handmade baby rag quilts, sleeping bags, hooded bath towels, fleece tie blankets and crocheted hats. I am a stay-at-home mom with a 4 year old son and 2 1/2 yr old twin boys! Please check out the pictures below. I will be busy for a while taking care of my growing family, but if you see anything on the blog that has not been sold, please give me a call or email me. I have been taking special orders in the past, and will continue to do so, but will require a little more time to complete an item. If an item has been purchased, I will remove the picture to keep it up to date.



Click on the pictures to view them close up!


Friday, December 3, 2010

Fleece Tie Blankets


~~~~~~~~~TB001(large)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TB003(large)~~~~~


~~~~~~~~TB004(small)~~~~~~~~~~~~TB005(small)~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am able to take orders for any of these items. If you want a specific colour or pattern of material, or a different size please let me know.